Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back in Disney..

Sticking to my promise to get as much of our Disney vacation scrapped as I can! 
YES...MORE pictures from the cruise.  To be honest, the first cruise, I had no idea we were going to be going back again, so I took lots of  pictures of everything, everywhere.  Then when I found out we were going back, I sifted through the pictures and mapped a strategy to get better pictures.  This time, I knew where the characters were going to be, when and who...lol.  Yes, I am a Disney Character Stalker.
When it came time for the Bon Voyage party, I knew I could get some shots of them waiting for their cue to go on stage.  I took about 20 pictures of them and this was one of the best shots.  
I used more of the Disney Cruise paper from my House Party kit.  
I know I just bought these cute Disney brads, but can't remember who they are by.
Two of them were made with my stamps and my Creative Memories circle punch and I inked the edges.
My co-worker and I had fun playing with border punches at work.  It's great when you get locked out of the new system and have nothing to do all day but play!  So we came up with this cool photo mat.  This qualifies for Practical Scrappers border punch challenge.
The layout itself was based on a sketch from Creative Genealogy.  I won last week's challenge!!  
Laundry load #2 is ready to get started....

2 comments:

  1. Where do you work that you have Border punches handy?? I want your job!!! I can blog hop, print out sketches and plan my scrapping attack at work, but actually creating something I can't do. I actually considered briefly DIGI scrapping just so I could do it at work! But then I remembered all the STUFF I have and quickly decided NO DIGI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We are switching over to a new computer system and all the bosses are either in meetings or training. So we check out their schedule, know where they are going to be and how long. That's when we pull out the tools. Luckily, we have an office to ourselves so we can close the door too....lol.
    We order lunch, and eat at our desks too. Sometimes, I really love my job....lol

    ReplyDelete