Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying something new...

Through a friend,  I discovered a site called Sketchy Thursdays.  I will admit that I am a sketch - a-holic.  I swear I have no mindset at all to come up with a layout all by myself...lol
This sketch looked like fun and since my new pictures were delivered today, I thought I would give it a shot and play along.
Once I decided on the pictures,  I actually remembered right away that I had these cute as heck Bo Bunny Winter Stickers.  
The patterned paper was found in my scrap stash.  I was amazed on how well they matched the stickers.  And I LOVE that I used up more scraps!
The pearl swirls are from Basic Grey.  The added snowflake bling was from the dollar section at Joann's.


3 comments:

  1. Wendy... I love that site too!! They have some wonderful sketches that seem to make quick and easy LOs!!! I love your winter one!! And your pictures are soooo adorable!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and the bling!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Wendy!! I love the swirls with snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete