Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girls just want to have fun~

That is the song this week from Scrap it with a Song.  It finally motivated me enough to do some more work on our Girl's Night Out album.
We rented a limo, had dinner at an amazing Italian Restaurant in Downtown Chicago, and then went to see Wicked.  It was an awesome evening!  
My best friends and our daughters!  All dressed up and hitting the town!
Wow...I wish we could do that again soon!
These papers are from my All My Memories stash.  All of the titles are rubons.
I thought that little limo sticker from Jolee's was just too cool!!!  So glad I got to use it!
TFL!!



4 comments:

  1. Love this Wendy!!! The photos are great, the colors are perfect and that Limo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for girls' night out! always some good times! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout :-) i love those jolee's stickers!! thanks for playing with us at Scrap It With a Song this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pics and a great layout!!!!


    Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete