Sunday, June 20, 2010

Creatively Scrapping...


I love Sundays when there are absolutely no plans at all!  I've been up since 6am enjoying the beautiful morning, listening to the birds outside.  I can't remember the last time I have been this relaxed.
Creative Scrappers started the day out with Sketch #109.  I have been sitting on this picture of my daughter for a long time and decided today was the day to put it on a page.
The background paper is from the K&Company EcoModern stack.  I love this stack for its subtle colors.  I actually bought it for the masculinity of the whole stack, but I have gone back to it time and time again for many other pages.  It's working for everything and I am glad I'm getting a lot of use out of it.
The title letters are again from my ancient stash of alpha stickers - EK Success Inspirables.
All of the ribbons were from a prize pack I won from Prima.  YUMMY stuff!
And lastly, the flower stickers are from Cloud 9. 

Have a great Father's Day!  

1 comment:

  1. I have this stack and have completely forgotten about it!! I love this LO!! You did a fabulous job with the embellishments and love the font you did the name with!! Now I am going to have to pull that stack back out!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete