Sunday, June 27, 2010

Captain Mickey

I think I am going to make it a goal to work on nothing but our cruise album.  I really want to finish all the pages so I know how many albums to buy so I can start putting it all together.  I love taking the pics and LOVE working on Disney pages.  Our first cruise ended up being over 250 pages and took up 7 albums.  I already have shelf space cleared out for the 2nd cruise, but I know it's going to be much much less.  
Most of these papers are scraps.  
The letters are from Basic Grey
miscellaneous buttons
another wooden accent from Michael's
and a cute little Mickey brad I just picked up last week

It looks like the rain is clearing up so may end up heading out after all....



2 comments:

  1. OMG 250 pages for a vacation album? You are WORSE than me and I didn't think that was possible!! I took over 2000 photos in Antigua in February and have done about 25 pages so far and honestly don't think I will do more than 10 more. I bought those 4x6 collage page protectors and will be putting all the photos I print but don't scrap (I won't even print all the photos...just put the CD in the album too) in them and then scrap one 4x6 spot. Similar to what Ali Edwards does. Haven't gotten there yet so I will let you know how it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you want to scrap these pictures.. .they are amazing!! I can't believe you did 250 though... that is a lot of scrapping!! Love the cuteness of this LO!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete