Friday, May 7, 2010

NSD Challenges...DONE!!

I finally uploaded my last page for the SD Challenge over at Scrapdango!  This was not an easy contest, but I struggled through it and made it out with my sanity intact.
The theme of the crop was "Be Inspired".  Each challenge was based on something that inspired your page or project.  The list seemed to grow everytime I checked into the blog...lol.
Here are my submissions:

Be inspired by a designer:  This is from the cover of an issue of Close to My Heart
Your own inspiration:  My daughter's wardrobe

Be inspired by color:  Taken from the cover of a book - Diana and her sons

Be inspired by a quote:

Be inspired by music:

Be inspired by a sketch:

Be inspired by an ad:  This was from an artichoke pizza ad found in People magazine:

Be inspired by a blog:  I love Sandi Clarkson!!

Warmup challenge:  make a Hello card to kick off the crop:



No comments:

Post a Comment