Monday, March 8, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 8th:




Today's challenge:  Paint somewhere on your page.
I chose to paint chipboard!  I hate naked chipboard and I love to ink it, paint it, glitter it...anything to take away the dullness of plain chipboard.  

Today I chose to go to my "Happy Place"....Cinderella's Castle.   I painted all the chipboard letters...twice...or maybe 3 times.  I lost count.  This chipboard just sucked up the paint and I had a really hard time getting it to shade I wanted.  Then I stamped silver glitter on them.  On Layout #1 - I painted the chipboard light purple, stamped light blue over it and stamped it with glitter.  
I figured if I was going to break out the paints today, I might as well paint everything!   I'm still working on another page with painted paisley...not getting the right shade of orange that I want...GRRR!!  I feel like a mad-scientist...but at least I am an accomplished one!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment